Write for us!
Submit a Blog
Are you interested in writing a blog article for us?
Send us a your blog write up today for us to consider for publication.
We love to get content from individuals, groups, and organizations, that believe in our mission.
We would love to hear from you and possibly share your caregiving resources and health and wellness tips with our community of Caregivers and advocates.
Blog Post Submission Guidelines
- Your blog submission should be original and not previously published on the Internet. If you would like us to consider an existing published article to be republished to our blog, please email us with a link to the original post and provide us with confirmation that the original author(s) of the blog post has signed off on their post being reposted to our site.
- We recommend limiting your post to be 1,000 words or less.
- Please write your blog in a friendly, conversational tone of voice that’s approachable.
- Use short paragraphs, subheadings, and/or bullet lists to break up your article.
- Please be sure to check your spelling and grammar prior to submission.
- Attribute any quoted/paraphrased info with appropriate links to the original sources.
- Please provide an accompanying image to go with your blog post. This should be attributed (provide image source URL), at least 200×200 pixels, JPG or PNG format. If you submit a stock photo, please ensure it’s royalty-free and able to be shared and modified for marketing/commercial purposes.
- You can include a brief author bio limited to 50 words.
- You can include 2-3 author relevant links.
- Please provide a clear, high resolution headshot of yourself, at least 100×100 pixels, JPG or PNG format.
- Please include a preferred professional title to be displayed with your name along with your pronouns if applicable i.e., “Dave Johnson (He/Him/His), Program Manager, Alzheimer’s Association”.
- Please send us the blog post as an editable Google Doc link. If you’re unable to share a Google Doc link. You can also email us with blog post ideas/potential titles to email@example.com
- Please note that if your blog pots is published that the Caregiver Wellness Collective Inc. will have full rights to the content, including but not limited to the ability to edit, mix, duplicate, use, or re-use it in whole or in part as it chooses.